Koume-chan ga Iku!! / Here Comes Koume / 小梅ちゃんが行く!! TV (1999) [DVD]



Raws are from this release
Subs for episode 1 are by DOMO, translation checked by me and quality checked by WOWmd. 
Subs for 2-12 are by loadtup, quality checked and retimed by me and WOWmd. 
Both projects were in a pretty bad shape before: DOMO is essentially rebranded ARR (but at least he wasn't the translator himself this time) and loadtup's timings are all over the place, plus he's just chronically allergic to periods and onscreen signs (although I suspect he owes that to the dumb structure of his site), but to be fair his translations are accurate at least. Then again, the MC herself is speaking the thickest brand of Kansai-ben, so I couldn't TLC it myself even if I wanted to.

Previously existing subs and raws, quality checked and put together, is all. 
Extremely low effort release. It's as though I wanted to watch it myself and decided to give it a symbolic cleanup while I'm on it, plus some primitive typesetting. WOWmd also agreed to look at it later.
The show is brimming with references and comparisons to Japanese culture, which I can't be bothered to mark out in a separate document like I normally do. I didn't leave in any \an8 "TL notes" either, so have fun googling those fancy words if you have the time. 
If you think you can improve upon this project in any way whatsoever, be my guest. 

Comments