Magical Taruruuto-kun batch 36-45

Wow, turns out I forgot to post the previous one. Well, no big deal, I don't think anyone uses this site to get them. 

36. I'm a Man, Ijigawa Rui! 
37. Midday Dodgeball {真昼のドッジボール} 
38. Honmaru's Worst and Unluckiest Day Ever {本丸最凶最悪の日} 
39. Good Honmaru, Bad Honmaru {いい本丸 悪い本丸}
40. Zakenja Neyo {ざけんじゃねえよ} 
41. Dishonest Neyo! {素直じゃねえよ!}
42. The Tongue is the Root of Calamities? {口は災いの元?} 
43. It's Summer! The Pool is Open {夏だ!プール開き} 
44. Please, Lightning-sama {かみなり様にお願い} 
45. New Rival Appears! {新ライバル登場!} 

Comments

  1. >Well, no big deal, I don't think anyone uses this site to get them.
    Yes, me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is wrong with you buddy?

      Delete
    2. I still use RSS Feeds to keep up with releases from team I like

      Delete

Post a Comment