Minami no Niji no Lucy - 06

JointShotgun wedding with SouthWindSubs. A year after I relinquished this project, I got bored again and proposed to TLC it English against Japanese (this is an important thing to note because some gigabrain had evidently come up with a bright idea to TLC it against a Spanish fansub, which is effectively a guesslation for every line that's more complicated than "doushite?", while being unable to spot even obvious mistakes in English). Just putting in my coin for the time when DarkWispers eventually scrub this fansub, because then they at least won't have to TLC it, only rephrase/retime/reencode/reshoot themselves in the head. 

Also doing it with [sorcery] tag because SWS administration didn't find my own name family-friendly enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

The fact me and Peter managed to negotiate this through is even more amazing, considering someone in SWS had evidently seen and taken closely my April fools vid: 


Comments