Magical Taruruuto-kun episodes 16-20

Get it on nyaa. 

Long story short, Marty started enjoying this QC way more due to reaching the point in the series that I had been TLing by the time he joined the project, hence we get a new batch only a month later. To be perfectly honest, I'm quite horrified by Marty's pace nowadays, because I myself hadn't done an episode in a month due to getting too excited for other projects, and this release means I'm gonna have to return in Taruruuto land soon-ish. 
New notes for those eps: 

Episodes 16-20

• Ep17: Taruno Raibaru/Rival's name is such a transparent pun that I don't even have to explain it, but it gives me the gripes, how much they reaffirm that spelling, also with kanji, rendering it untranslatable on multiple levels. 

• Episode 19 features a parody manga that Honmaru is reading. I'm here to be boring, explaining to you how this is extremely funzy and why you should therefore show it to your parents, causing them to lose all hope in you:

First off, it's titled "Magicayo Uraruuto-kun" which roughly translates to "Serously, Offender/Path of destruction/grudges-kun" (since, as we know from my description for episode 1 which nobody read either, and consequently, from Kintariyo's research and Egawa's explanation, the meaning behind Taruruuto's name is literally "Path of Buddhist sufficiency/contentment" aka "Route of Taru") 

Second, the lines of manga are as follows: 

- Expose! / Daruru! 

- You ass! For real?! / Ketsu! Majikayo? (majikayo is also exactly what honmaru is yelling in the very next scene after this)

- Real, real! / Maji, maji! 

I hope this clarifies the joke to the extent where I don't have to explain it any further. Because I certainly won't. For the record, I have no clue what is that thing falling out of yakuza's pants together with his balls on the last frame. But I also have a feeling that I don't want to know anyways.



All TL notes of the series are now nicely and neatly congregated in a single file

Comments